I miss your smile , but I miss mine moree


I can’t take it anymore . Everyone thinks I’m indestructible , the girl who never flinches , the girl who always has a smile on my face , the girl who’s gone through nothing , the girl who has no scars and I’m tired of it . I don’t want to live behind a wall of laughter and smiles anymore . I want people to understand me , I want people to understand how hard it is to be me and have to deal with all this crap and still expected to be happy . It’s not fair . Why can everyone else just fall apart but I have to keep it together ? I feel like everything that happens to me is a tesr of my strength . What will break me today ? Can I get through another day just dealing with myself . Can I go on pretending that I don’t care ? When will I finally explode ? Will anyone ever hear me cry ? I feel like no one will notice this pain until I just die . I’m not a little girl anymore , for anyone whose ever betrayed me , intentionally hurt me or two timed me , I’m not going to dwell on trying to make your life miserable . No better yet , I’m going to sit here and tell you karma is always there , and you’ll get yours one day for sure .